Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i have switch on my printer, remove cartirage and left my printer for about 60 seconds but still the problem remain the asme. do you have another altenative for this problem.

HP Recommended

Hello mpepo,

Did you try any of the fixes and suggestions listed throughout this particular thread?  What kind of printer do you have?  I'd like to help.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended
I have spent the past 3 days working to correct the error on my printer. I refuse to wire it up since it is a wireless printer I purchased. It used to work......I just moved, changed my network setting to match my new router and I continue to get this error message... Does anyone know how to fix this issue without wiring? Also, this may be a stupid question... is there a difference between wireless radio and wireless network? I would appreciate any responses that may rectify my printer's problem 🙂
HP Recommended

I am having a Ink System Failure come up on my HP Photosmart Plus. This has only happened since I replaced new ink cartridges (genuine HP ones)

Have tried everything but, nothing seems to work.

Kind regards,

Margaret

HP Recommended

Hi there..i have got hp photosmart premium with problem on the error code 0xc19a0023.this error apear after i press turn-on button.the printer do nothing during the turining on.Could you help with that problem..thanks for attention)

HP Recommended

Try installling a new printer head  I just changed a printer head on my c3680 printer and new inks and thata solved the ,problem. I also followed other advsies non resolved he issues. 

HP Recommended

new printer head solved the rpoblem. 

HP Recommended

I have a C309g-m wireless printer and it has worked seamlessly since purchase. i just changed my black print cartridge 564XL. which indicates ready and full on the ink cartridge status and left the color cartridges stay since they each have about 30% and described as low. Now I have those two error messages and despite every step suggested, including turning on and off and removing power cord for 60 seconds, removing and cleaning printhead, cannot print I cannot print. I also have spent 3 days on solution.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.