03-21-2012 10:38 AM
Hey Db11! There are multiple ways to print with your iPad. Since you own an AirPrint enabled printer you can print from a variety of applications on the iPad. Here is how to print from Safari:
- Make sure that your HP ePrint product is turned on, and is connected to your local wireless network.NOTE:Bluetooth or 3G connections are not supported. AirPrint is compatible only via an 802.11 wireless network.
- Connect your iPad to your local wireless network.
- In the software application on your iPad, tap the Action icon ( ) to display the menu options.Figure 1: Tap the Action icon to display the menu options
- Tap Print from the drop-down menu to view the list of available HP ePrint products.NOTE:Some applications might not offer a print option because the application is not AirPrint-enabled. If Print is not an available option, the application is currently not AirPrint compatible, and you will not be able to print from that particular application.
- Select your HP ePrint product from the drop-down menu (for example, the HP Photosmart Premium C410 series).
- Figure 2: Select your product from the drop-down menu
- Change print options as desired (see the following section), and then tap Print .
Let me know if this works for you!
09-20-2012 10:41 AM - last edited on 06-17-2015 07:26 PM by Omar-E
The following support document outlines the various options that you have to print from your Photosmart 6510 printer:
09-21-2012 02:51 PM
hi mate ive just bought a hp photosmart 6510 all set up and now want print from my upad a normal document it says load photo paper how do i change the settings plz help thanks
05-09-2013 08:42 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 01:11 PM by OscarFuentes