Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 8100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Our printer is officejet pro 8100. My iOS is 9.3.2 but not sure about printer version. At the first time we buy it worked well with Apple airprint. Lately, we cannot use airprint anymore which is very uncomfortable. However, ePrint still works well but we normally don't use it. We have tried every possible solution. The device can see the printer but when we select the printer it dissappears from the list. What should we do? :Crying:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Penny3425,

Thank you for stopping by the HP Support Forums! 🙂 I see you are unable to use AirPrint with your HP Officejet 8100. You are still able to use the ePrint feature.

I would like you to gets started here: Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint

Check out the 'No Air Printers Found' section and make sure no troubleshooting steps have been missed.

Did this helps?  Are you now able to use the AirPrint feature. I will watch for your reply.

Let me know the outcome. If this resolves the issue please let others know by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".  To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" up button. If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. 

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Penny3425,

Thank you for stopping by the HP Support Forums! 🙂 I see you are unable to use AirPrint with your HP Officejet 8100. You are still able to use the ePrint feature.

I would like you to gets started here: Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint

Check out the 'No Air Printers Found' section and make sure no troubleshooting steps have been missed.

Did this helps?  Are you now able to use the AirPrint feature. I will watch for your reply.

Let me know the outcome. If this resolves the issue please let others know by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".  To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" up button. If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. 

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.