Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3720
iOS

I have not yet managed to adjust a document photo shape with AIO HP App before sending it to the printer.

The crop funtion works on the next screen but I only get a smaller version of the original photo when moving from the adjust screen to the next, despite rearranging the blue dots and lines (which pick up the doc outline OK)

I an using iPhone6 IoS 9.3.5

Any ideas please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Try using the fit to screen options in conjunction with cropping - because of the aspect ratio difference between your phone photo and the media size, it'll be very difficult to get everything in but by using crop and fit to page, you should achieve something close to to what you're after.

"
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

Try using the fit to screen options in conjunction with cropping - because of the aspect ratio difference between your phone photo and the media size, it'll be very difficult to get everything in but by using crop and fit to page, you should achieve something close to to what you're after.

"

HP Recommended

Hi

Many thanks for your tip which is most helpful.

My original  problem turned out to be a "senior moment" as I was adjusting the well positioned blue boundaries to where I wanted the edges to be - rather than letting the app do the work!

My excuse is that I didn't get a smart phone til I reached 70, so I am happy with my slow progress and mistakes.

Thanks again

FlyerMike

HP Recommended

Glad to hear you got what you wanted FlyerMike -:smileyhappy:

"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.