Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Deskjet 3520
iOS
Since upgrading to the IOS 10 on my iPhone 6plus, when I add my printer (HP Deskjet 3520) as my connection in settings to use AIO remote for printing/scanning I get the error message "No internet connection" in the AIO remote hpprinter app. My internet link is on, the blue light for internet is on but it won't connect to the printer because it thinks the printer requires security for internet. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling AIO remote and also refreshing the internet connection all to no avail. Help would be extremely appreciated!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Well, after searching through the forums and not finding the correct info, I went to my router configuration and found a setting "enable wireless isolation" which doesn't allow anyone on the network to see any other computer. Once I removed this setting, I just solved my last 6 months of frustration and not being able to print!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended
Well, after searching through the forums and not finding the correct info, I went to my router configuration and found a setting "enable wireless isolation" which doesn't allow anyone on the network to see any other computer. Once I removed this setting, I just solved my last 6 months of frustration and not being able to print!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.