Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I can't use the apps. in Hp ePrintCenter.  My Copier prints and scans and is also is on a wireless internet connection.  It prints great from the internet but for some reason when I hit the Apps. in the window on my printer I get this message popping up....."There was an internal processing error. Please retry or manually check the firmware updates.  This printer is new and so tried using a USB cable and received the same error message so went back to wireless as there was no difference in any of the different procedures.

Can anyone give me a heads up as to what could be wrong???  I also can't upload a picture of myself from my computer to the HP ePrintCenter.

Thanks...♥♥♥

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello dalhia55,

You should be able to visit eprintcenter.com and access your account.

The bottom of your printer's page should have the apps listed for that printer.  

Try to remove them and re-add the apps you are interested in using and try again from the printer once this has been done.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello Dalhia55,

I do apologize for the issue you are experiencing.

I would recommend performing a product update from the printer directly.  It will need to have Internet access for this method to work properly.  This will require it to be connected to your network.

1.  Press the web services icon (looks like a piece of paper).

2.  Enable web services if prompted.

3.  Select Product Updates from this menu (this may automatically start if web services is being enabled for the first time).

3.  Proceed with any update found

This is the easiest way to ensure that a firmware update is applied.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply.  I have followed your instructions and on the Product Update I received the message "No product update is available for this printer.  Also on ePrint I am told there are no apps. for this computer.  I still need help.  I have checked my wireless connection and it is excellent and so still can't figure out why I can't get any apps.  :Crying:

HP Recommended

Hello dalhia55,

You should be able to visit eprintcenter.com and access your account.

The bottom of your printer's page should have the apps listed for that printer.  

Try to remove them and re-add the apps you are interested in using and try again from the printer once this has been done.

Signature
HP Recommended

Thanks for all of your help and everthing works great.:smileywink:

HP Recommended

I am having the same issue as previous post that was solved.  I tried the solution on the 6700 but it didn't work.  The internal error message began appearing when I tried to print from apps on printer about 2 weeks ago.  It came and went, then this week I could only print from the HP Connected services online.  Now the printer won't print any of the the printables either through the web site or from the printer.  All copy, scan and printing for everything else works fine.  Just can't print from apps or printables through HP Connected services.

Checked for upgrade, up to date.  Hard reboot done, wireless working fine.  Please help.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.