03-20-2017 11:36 AM
I have been printing without a problem. Today I printed my 1040A easily. Then I tried to print the state tax form and now all I get is page after page with this: Use the BLUE Print Button for the correcty image to print.
Nothing I do gets past this. Ideas?
03-21-2017 11:36 AM
Welcome to HP Support Forum. I hope you're well @pebble3
I read about the printer issue and wanted to stop in to share my suggestions with you
I see that you are facing issues while printing the state tax form on your Deskjet 3630 printer. Is this issue specific to this form or the issue is happening with all other documents? Let me know.
Alternatively, let’s try resetting the printing systems to try and fix this issue. Here are the steps:
- Click the Apple menu icon, and then click “System Preferences”.
- Click “Printers and Scanner” / “Print and Scan” or “Print and Fax”.
- Right-click the blank space in the Printers list, and then click “Reset printing system”.
- Click “Reset” in the confirmation window.
- Enter an administrator username and password, and then click “OK”.
- Wait until the printing system is reset and no devices show in the Printers list
- Restart your computer and then go back to System preferences – Printers and scanners.
- Click the “Add button” (+).
- Find, and then select the name of your printer from the printer list, and then click “Add” to add your printer.
- Click “Print Using...”, and then select the name of your printer (By default “Airprint” would be selected)
Those steps should do the trick, let me know the outcome!
Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!
I am an HP Employee