Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Flattery will get you everywhere in life.  

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
HP Recommended

LOL!  Doubtful on the Honor Student, but thanks!!  🙂

HP Recommended

:HalfEyes:  O.M.G................grrrr.............turned off  phone, turned off and unplugged printer, unplugged modem.......................waited...............plugged in modem...waited, turned on printer....waited....turned on phone..............tried to print a web page and picture from safari and my camera roll.      nothing.................ugh. WAAAAAAAA.......................I'm about to give up.  I just don't understand WHY airprint won't work???  it hates me........like my teenager.  HAHAHA!  And you don't have to keep helping.  I'm sure you have more important things to do..............but, this will bug me til I fix it!  I'm just that determined!!!  After all, I fixed my mom's issue (which was the router.....)..................ugh.

HP Recommended

You can always take a break but I am here for at least a few more hours.  I am not doing anything more important than helping you.  However, now that we have fixed the ePrint app and have moved on to Airprint, things have changed.  I really was hoping the network reset would fix everything but with that out of the way, let's get your iPhone communicating with your printer.

I like to use pictures when working with Airprint because it narrows down the scope.  Have you ever been able to print a photo from your phone without using ePrint?  I know you said you used to be able to print from Safari so I am going to assume that Airprint did work before today.

I have gone back to every singe post and I do not see where I asked what model of printer you have.  While I wait on a response for what kind of printer you have, here is a document on how to clear out your iPhone's printer queue.  Solution Two: clear the print queue.  Solution Three:  Move the Apple device and printer closer to the router.  Try these generic steps first and see if that helps.  We have already done everything else in this document but that.

HP Recommended

Hey - it's your fav trouble again.  I just cleared out my print queue on my phone.  I have an HP Photosmart Plus B210....

So...always..........

Step 1 - CLEAR THE FREAKING CACHE or queue!!!!!!  I feel so stupid......(in my defense...........long week work-wise...ha)

It's working, it's working!!!  I am airprint capable now...........pics, pdf, email, web................

I feel so bad about taking up your time!!  Didn't even think to close down apps on my phone..........which my sister has told me repeatedly to do....to save battery.

Now, I guess we're done!  😞  You have been absolutely amazing and so patient.  Now i know what my techs go through every single day.....I hope and pray that they are as patient and professional as you have been....You will be my 'example' to them on how to work with customers......

I feel like we're ending a relationship.  HAHAHAHA!!!  You are great.  If there is anyone (a boss, super, etc.,) that I need to email about your support, let me know!!!

HP Recommended

You are more than welcome! I was put on the forums because of my patience and I like to help!  Not a moment was wasted helping you. Three things it takes to do a job right: a) experience   b) passion and    c) value for the person you are working with.  Not a single one of those are necessarily learned traits.  I prefer Airprint and ePrint over all else but if you continue to have any other printer problems I am here if I can be found.  Happy Airprinting!  

HP Recommended

I'll find you if I need you.....(evil grin)....seriously.  Thanks So much!  Have a great evening.

HP Recommended
I have a photosmart 6510

Some of my apple products connect and some don't.
War Jan I do to resolve this problem.
Mark.
HP Recommended

The very first post in this thread has every step to fix a network connection error.  You will want to go through that or follow this document in regards to Apple devices not connecting. I hope that helps.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I just got a HP laserJet 700 Enterprise M712 series printer. It says it has ePrint. I have configured the IP settings and just need to enable the web services. For two days now, everytime I try to enable web services I get the following error:

Could not communicate with HPePrintCenter.com

Registration process timed out. Please try again

Please what do I do?
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.