04-27-2014 08:02 PM
I'm having challenges with odd size paper. I'm trying to send via email to eprint, a PDF thats 3.5x5.5 and another thats 4x6 to print on a CM1415fnw color laserjet. However, the image is only half printed, lots of white space at the top of the image. I have set the default page size on the printer to 4x6, which is probably why anything comes out in the first place and centered, but why? it might not print correctly is another story. Please help.
05-01-2014 10:09 AM
Welcome to the HP Support forums. I understand why trying to email your printer with an odd sized PDF document that it doesn’t print correctly.
To better assist you, would you please provide some further information:
- How is the printer connected (USB cable, ethernet, or wireless)? CM1415fnw Color Multifunction Printers Product Specifications
- Do you have the odd-sized paper loaded into the paper tray when you try to send the document?
- Are you emailing the printer from your computer or are using a mobile device (Smartphone, tablet, iPhone, iPad, etc)?
- What is the operating system you are using on the device sending the email (Windows 8, Mac 10.9, Android, Apple iOs, etc)?
- Are you using the desktop ePrint software?
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!
I work on behalf of HP
06-18-2014 07:49 AM