Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
does that mean I could never went from my printerin other words I cannot send the command ,from my phone to my printer hp3510
HP Recommended
that's terrible
HP Recommended

Hi humbie2d,

Welcome to the HP Support forums.  I see that you would like to learn how to print from you Samsung Galaxy tablet to your Deskjet 3510 printer.

Yes, you should be able to print from your tablet to your printer.  It supports HP’s ePrint feature and Apple’s AirPrint feature.  I’ve included the Printer Specifications for reference.

The first part of the process to get things set up is to connect your printer to your wireless network.  The steps on how to connect the printer can be found in the document Installing the Printer Software for a Wireless Network Connection.  

Once the printer is connected to the wireless network and depending on your version of Android you should be able to print.  If you are unsure of your Android version, please use How to Check What Android Version You Have by wikiHow.  To print from the tablet please use Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and Earlier: Printing with the Android Print Solution or Android 4.4 (KitKat) and Later: Printing with the Android Print Solution

If you would like to set up HP’s ePrint feature so you can send print jobs to your printer from your mobile devices while away from home,  please follow the steps in Getting the Printer Claim Code. Once you have the printer claim code, please create an HP ePrintCenter or HP Connected account (HP Connected has been rolled out to the USA, the UK, and France). After creating the account and claiming the printer you can then Set Up a Custom Email Address for ePrint.  I have found that most customers prefer to do this as it makes the printer’s ePrint email address easier to remember.

If you do want to print remotely from the tablet and don’t want to forward an email to the printer, you can use HP’s ePrint mobile app.  I’ve included HP ePrint Mobile App FAQ document to help you with the app.

And lastly, if you are interested in scanning to your tablet, please review the information in the HP All-in-One Printer Remote Mobile App FAQ document.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

My Tab 2 with EPrint doesn't see my HP 4500.

HP Recommended

Hi AWinters,

Welcome to the HP Support forums. I understand that you would like learn how to print from your tablet to your 4500 printer.

To better help you, would you please provide some additional information:

1. What make/model/product number of HP printer do you have (there are 21 different results for a 4500 printer)?
  2. How is the printer connected (USB cable, ethernet, or wireless)?
  3. Is your tablet a Samsung Android tablet?

Thank you.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

of course you printer has to be wireless, but go to Google Play and download "HP ePrint".  You do NOT need a Samsung printer... unless you like to spend money!

HP Recommended

@Samir__Goel wrote:

no i cant transfer, now tell me the possibility of sending direct command to printer from mobile phone

One partial solution i found was to purchase an OTG (ON THE GO) little cable, plug it into my galaxy note, then plug in my usb thumb drive into that cable,s socket, and then i cd easily copy my file for printing onto the thumb drive. Then i printed from that thumb drive on another pc

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.