Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

yup...and where do i go to give you double kudos regardless?

tobe

HP Recommended
i kudo'ed you!! ha ha...

also i have now left both of my computers at apple for DT..so i'll be responding from my phone...may not be able to do anything until i get it back...but please stay in touch? thanks......tobe
HP Recommended

Yeah according to the product specs it does not have a wireless radio or anything so it should not have an IP address, however, if you are saying it was setup wireless then it must have an IP address.  The thing is I cannot find anything that says the printer does have wireless, or even supports an Ethernet connection.  The only thing I could find was attaching the printer via USB to an AirPort, and then sharing it.  Sorry, but I just cannot find anything about this printer supporting traditional network connections.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

hey thanks again Shane....i am so annoyed that i can't get these 2 things to connect and be friends....i even found a disk from the printer and it does nothing!  OY!

well thanks again for your help..i do NOT want to buy a new printer!

tobe

HP Recommended

It seems I not the only one asking this question.  Still I can't find it.

HP Recommended

Are you needing your IP address, or the printer's email address?

What printer do you have?

Have you checked your ePrint Center account?

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

I must have tried 50 times to get to the HP site shown here.  I'm also trying to find the web address of my HP Photosmart 5510.  My wife has a Galaxy Tab which says it will only print on a Samsung printer.  Just now looking for apps and web addresses of my HP printer so she can print.  I always buy HP products so as to avoid complications.  Thanks.

HP Recommended
Before your wife can print from the Galaxy Tab, you will need to have a few things set up. First, the printer needs to be setup on the wireless network, and as does the Galaxy Tab. Next, you need to setup the ePrint function. Finally, you will need to setup the ePrint Home and Biz app. The instrucions are below for both. Hope that helps.

Setting Up a Custom Email Address for ePrintCenter:
http://goo.gl/QESlC

HP ePrint Mobile Apps FAQs:
http://goo.gl/33WFq
Signature
HP Recommended

how do i find my printer's email address for my HP 4500 printer?

HP Recommended

HI Dshecht,

I see that you're trying to use ePrint.   I have a couple of questions for you.  Do you have the Officejet 4500?  What device are you trying to print from?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.