Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello,   I downloaded HP ePrint on my Iphone and I wanted to print to my home printer which is HP Office Pro 8500 A909 Series- it was asking for IP Address or hostname for the HP Eprint Enterprise Server. Were do I find this?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi,

Which HP ePrint application you have installed?

The intended App for home users is HP ePrint Home & Biz.

Sounds to me like you may installed the HP ePrint Service App, which is intended for public print locations printing..

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

I did download as per your suggesstion- now it is asking my printers e-mail.  Where do I get that> I do have the option on my priner where my faxes go to my email. my printer is the HP OfficeJet Pro8500 A909n Series

HP Recommended

First, you should provide your personal email to activate the App, then you will be able to print throgh the local network.

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Hello,

After i go to sharig and do a connect from Mac OS X, i copied the http: on the save file and do it on the finder under connect- it does not want to connect?

HP Recommended

Looking for host name for eprint enterprise on my iPad cause I can't print  and my printer is locked on 7used/counterfeit and I am allowed to,put new or used into it how can I get that msg off the status of the printer?

@henryb777 wrote:

Hello,   I downloaded HP ePrint on my Iphone and I wanted to print to my home printer which is HP Office Pro 8500 A909 Series- it was asking for IP Address or hostname for the HP Eprint Enterprise Server. Were do I find this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.