Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Got my new HP ENYY 4501 set up, went well. But the paper jams when I try to print the alignment page. Can't figure it out!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Everyone.

I understand you are experiencing issues with your printer. I know this is a brand new printer, but this HP document could resolve your issue on A 'Paper Jam' Message Displays on the Control Panel.

Please perform a Reset on your printer.

Go through the entire document and make sure this printer is plugged into a direct wall, not a surge protector.

If you are unable to receive a "Claim Code", then please perform these steps on Printer Claim Code.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Ashley

I worked on behalf of HP.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I just setup the printer, the paper jams frequently, any idea how to fix that.

HP Recommended

Another problem is I am trying to register the product, but I could not find the claim code. The site is not informative enough to find claim code

HP Recommended

Hello Everyone.

I understand you are experiencing issues with your printer. I know this is a brand new printer, but this HP document could resolve your issue on A 'Paper Jam' Message Displays on the Control Panel.

Please perform a Reset on your printer.

Go through the entire document and make sure this printer is plugged into a direct wall, not a surge protector.

If you are unable to receive a "Claim Code", then please perform these steps on Printer Claim Code.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Ashley

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended
I ended up shutting down and running the carriage across the track. Started it up again. It works fine.
HP Recommended

If you printer stops printing, or any thing it is not suppose to do. The drop repair will work...   I am not kidding ....it really works. Unplag it completely and hold it about 1/2 to 3/4 inch from a hard surface (I have a concrete floor house). and let it drop!    IT REALLY WORKS  1  I have done this several ties over the past several years.  

Why this works?  Beats me.

MJ

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.