Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello pablomax,

Thanks for the update.  Often times, setting a static IP/DNS will perform wonders.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

Dear sir

can you explain on detail how to solve this problem

as im connected to the Wireless but not to internet

Khalid

HP Recommended
  • Access your router IP address through your browser and allow if using NoScript.
  • Enter username and password

My router: Netgear

Model: WNDR3400v3

Look at your attached devices. Some routers use an access control that denies new devices from connecting by blocking. If this is the case seen in your menu..."Enable" that device.

Once enabled try to reconnect your printer to web services again.

The above worked for me. It is not the Anti-Virus/Firewall such as McAfee or others but most likely the router firewall itself.

Good Luck. :generic:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.