Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

down loaded new version of hp photo creations and can not get my order to download always getting error message no connection to server

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

problem is fixed google is my default browser and still is after the fix from hp photo shop support response to my question . had to reset my IE went to tools then internet options then advance tab then bottom right to RESET . RESARTED IE  and every thing worked. note that i had internet connection though google but when i open IE would not open yahoo page . all this worked correctly after the RESET. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi,

I've go no problem with that. Please try the following direct link:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/united-states/rlc/hppc-hpcom.17422.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

no fix same error message can not connect to server. error #10014 and error #2146697211 CAN GET ON WEB PAGE WHEN I TRY TO ORDER THE PRINT IT STARTS THE CHECK OFF SHEET AND STOPS AT UPLOAD PROJECT  CHECK BOX THEN MESSAGE COMES ON.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I can say again, I have NO PROBLEM with it when dowsnloading using browser or IDM. What is your borwser ? Change to

dl.png

different browser may help.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi Mike.

Please uninstall HP Photo Creations and download a fresh version from the main download site, www.hp.com/go/hppc. (Uninstalling won't affect your saved projects.)

If the connection problem persists, please contact our customer support team at hpsupport@rocketlife.com. Sometimes other software on your computer can interfere with the connection, so they can help you track that down.

Thank you,

RocketLife

P.S. to Banhien — I believe Mike was referring to the connection HP Photo Creations makes to the Internet for ordering, not the initial download. 

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
HP Recommended

problem is fixed google is my default browser and still is after the fix from hp photo shop support response to my question . had to reset my IE went to tools then internet options then advance tab then bottom right to RESET . RESARTED IE  and every thing worked. note that i had internet connection though google but when i open IE would not open yahoo page . all this worked correctly after the RESET. 

HP Recommended

I have uninstalled the photocreations then reinstalled via the lnk as advised i am still recieving an error message with a code number

HP Recommended

Hi Maz.

What is the error code?

Searching for "error" at RocketLifeSupport.com will show a list of errors and solutions.

Please let us know,

RocketLife 

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
HP Recommended

Thanks for your updating file. I am using this product , its really great work from the developer coz its user friendly.

Thanks

HP Recommended

error number 12029

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.