Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
envy 7640 printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My instant ink delivery sat in my down the street outdoor mail box for several days in very cold weather.

What will happen when I go to use it in a month or two.

Will it still be good?

Kevin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Should be able to use it just fine.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Should be.

HP Recommended

I do not see a response. 

I see " Should be " 

With no response. Is this the response?

I am not sure how to use this Blog.

HP Recommended

Should be able to use it just fine.

HP Recommended

Thank You.

K

HP Recommended

Hi @Tippytail

The temp range for storage of cartridges is typically between -15 to 35degC. Sounds like the cartridges were on the doorstep for a couple of days so I reckon they should be fine when you're printing. Any hassles at all though feel free to reach out to the Instant Ink team (links available on the II Dashboard)

Ciara

ii.JPG

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

Thanks again.

hope not to have to.

K

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.