Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Zbook Studio 15 G3 Mobile Work
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi

Downloaded the sender and receiver software for Windows on my new Zbook Studio G3 mobile workstation. The manual says the application will appear under the HP folder from the start programmes menu though nothing is there.

Downloaded the receiver software for my MAC which is ready to connect to the Zbook Studio G3 sender

Any suggestions

Regards

George G

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I've just double checked the documentation and it doesn't mention about the Sender being in the Start Menu section of windows. This would be because the Sender starts on it's own when Windows does. 🙂

So if the Sender is installed, you've got one less thing to worry about. 🙂

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I'll bring this up with the team.

In the mean time, the program can be located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Remote Graphic Sender\rgsender.exe

The program should start up when Windows does, however, so yo shouldn't need to start it manually. It will show up in the "system tray" at the bottom right of the screen. 🙂

I am an HP Employee
-----
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
HP Recommended

I've just double checked the documentation and it doesn't mention about the Sender being in the Start Menu section of windows. This would be because the Sender starts on it's own when Windows does. 🙂

So if the Sender is installed, you've got one less thing to worry about. 🙂

I am an HP Employee
-----
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.