Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I replied to your last response by email.  Please look at 7.3.2 user guide starting at page 32 for display matching on blades.  I think this info will fix your issue with displays.  There are also some special receiver configuration options also in the manual to help with display matching.  Let me know if you get this resolved.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

thanks for the tips.

I am looking at page 32 and I would assume that we have a traditional workstation as a sender. It is a Z240 desktop workstation. however, it does have an AMD Firepro W3400 graphics card and not NVidia as detailed in the user guide.

Do we need to create an EDID file or will connecting a monitor resolve the issue? I would prefer to avoid using a monitor if possible due to space constraints.

We still cannot change the Sender resolution with the match receiver display disabled

thanks

HP Recommended

Hello,

Plugging a screen into the sender has allowed us to go full screen with RGS.

thanks for your help, everything is now working fine.

It would have been nice to have not needed a screen, but at least we are now working as intended.

Thanks

HP Recommended

I am going to replicate your setup, and should be able to give you some settings after I test.  Get back to you shortly.  You should be able to go headless on your Z240.

I am an HP employee.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.