11-23-2016 11:25 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I have read your post and understand that there are some issues with installing the HP updates.
I have researched the issue and have come up with a possible resolution.
I believe you are unable to install updates form HP using the HP Support Assistant. Is that, right?
You can try reinstalling the HP Support assistant and check if that successfully installs the HP updates successfully.
Uninstall the HP Support Assistant.
Follow the steps below.
- Right click on the Start and select “Programs and Features”
- Once the window opens, find the HP Support assistant and click on “Uninstall” at the top.
- Once uninstalled, restart the PC then follow the below steps.
Download the HP Support assistant.
Use the link below and download the HP Support Assistant software and install it on the PC and restart the PC once to allow the software to configure properly on the PC.
I also request you to share for any errors you find while executing any of the above steps.
Hope this fixes the issue. Please share the update of the solution provided.
Glad to help you. I work for HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.
- HP Touchpoint Manager - Using the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Feature with HP Touchpoint Manager
- HP Touchpoint Manager - Creating and Managing Groups in HP Touchpoint Manager
- HP Touchpoint Manager - Password Management and Recovery in HP Touchpoint Manager
- HP Touchpoint Manager - Adding Subscription Keys to Your HP Touchpoint Manager Account
- HP Touchpoint Manager - Managing Users in HP Touchpoint Manager