06-08-2016 10:31 AM
My customer has a HP RP7 Retail System Model 7800 cash register which upgraded to Windows 10. But the touchscreen doesn't work. I see this product is not supported with Windows 10 yet. Is there an eta of when it will be or will it ever be compatible with Windows 10?
06-23-2016 05:31 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome.
Please find your unit Operating System choices (pre-installed):
o Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro Retail 64-bit*
o Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit*
o Windows 7 Professional (32-bit or 64-bit)*
o Windows 7 Professional (32-bit or 64-bit - Available through downgrade rights from Windows 8.1 Professional)*
o Windows Embedded POSReady 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
o Windows Embedded POSReady 2009
o FreeDOS 2.0
o Novell® SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop† (Certified)
there is not eta for windows 10 support.
I am an HP employee
Please click the White Kudos star to say thanks for helping.
Please mark Accept As Solution if my help has solved your problem.
- HP Touchpoint Manager - Using the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Feature with HP Touchpoint Manager
- HP Touchpoint Manager - Creating and Managing Groups in HP Touchpoint Manager
- HP Touchpoint Manager - Password Management and Recovery in HP Touchpoint Manager
- HP Touchpoint Manager - Adding Subscription Keys to Your HP Touchpoint Manager Account
- HP Touchpoint Manager - Managing Users in HP Touchpoint Manager