Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (1,007 Views)

hp flash drive 32gb v210w drivers not installed-if installed then show yellow sign

Product Name: Hp v210w
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

troubelshoot.JPG

Highlighted
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (991 Views)

Re: hp flash drive 32gb v210w drivers not installed-if installed then show yellow sign

Hey @Mughaljee25

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. It is a great site for information and questions. I will do my best to help. 

I understand that you are unable to use your USB drive.

Have you tried using it in another computer?

Does it work there?

Which update programs have you used?

Did you happen to try using the HP Support Assistant? 

Here is a link to the HP Support Assistant if you have not tried it yet. Just download and run the application and it will help with the software and drivers on your system that need updating.

If the device is not recognized in any port, disconnect it and go to the next step.

• Open Device Manager.
  • Double-click Universal Serial Bus Controllers,

• Double-click a USB Root Hub,

• Click the Power tab,

• Click Power Properties (if it is shown).

Source:Troubleshooting USB connections

Did you try to uninstall the USB device in the Device Manager and then restart your Notebook twice?

When we have come to a resolution, please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as an Accepted Solution. If you would like to show your appreciation for my efforts today, please take a second to click the Thumbs Up button below.

Please re-post and let me know the detailed results of all the troubleshooting steps in this post. 

Look forward to hearing from you!

Have a great day! Smiley Happy

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation