3par simulator (3670 Views)
Student
Ayyakad
Message 1 of 5 (3,670 Views)

3par simulator

Is there an HP 3Par Simulator available for download?

Teacher
AEAmos99
Message 2 of 5 (3,653 Views)

Re: 3par simulator

Hi Ayyakad,

The question posed is quite vague. HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage is a family of modern storage systems, generally used  for virtualized environments, in it's simplest terms.

Did you want HP to come to your site to demonstrate the benefits of the technology, or were you looking to see a virtual solution implented by HP in a virtualized environment?

In order to further assist you, I need a bit more detail.

Please be as specific as possible so that I may be able to provide reasonable support where available.

***In this forum support is available for HP hardware/software assistance. I will provide best-effort support with your HP hardware/software. If you need assistance with software that is from any other vendor, then I may re-direct you to the appropriate reference at that time.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Honor Student
Danil
Message 3 of 5 (3,624 Views)

HP wite paper "Technical white paper An Introduction toHP 3PAR StoreServ for the EVA Administrator" says that "An EVA simulator exists since a long time, a simulator for an HP 3PAR StoreServ 7200 running 3PAR HP OS 3.1.2 became recently available" so where can we download 3PAR StoreServ 7200 simulator?

Teacher
AEAmos99
Message 4 of 5 (3,615 Views)

Hi Danil, and Ayyakad,

The information you desire may be attained from the HP 3Par Support team.

As this post is located in the Consumer Laptop Upgrades section of the HP Support forum, my access to the information you seek is limited. You can expedite your request at this site:

HP Storage Web Demos  

All of the references that I could find on the topic are here:

An Introduction to HP 3PAR StoreServ for the EVA Administrator

HP EVA Storage

HP 3PAR StoreServ 7000 Storage

The white paper did not cite its reference for the statement, and therfore you would need to consult with the HP 3Par team in order to gain clarity on this topic. The HP Contact information is included here also:

For Servers, Storage & Networking

800-277-8988

8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET    Mon. - Fri.

Closed weekends & holidays

U.S.: English and Spanish for most products

Hope this helps. Thanks for your query!

***In this forum support is available for HP hardware/software assistance. I will provide best-effort support with your HP hardware/software. If you need assistance with software that is from any other vendor, then I may re-direct you to the appropriate reference at that time.

I am hoping that you can mark these posts as solved, so that you can inspire others to follow your lead successfully. You never know whom you may inspire.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Student
Arun_maurya011
Message 5 of 5 (1,689 Views)

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and i want to learn hp 3par storeserv.

Could you please any one provide me link to download hp 3par storeserv simulator.

thanks in advance

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation