Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My laptop is HP G42-381TX Notebook PC and the graphic card is ati radeon 5470.Can I upgrade my graphic card for gaming. Please somebody help me!

HP Recommended

like mine most laptops cant get a graphics card upgrade. other then some gaming pc's. they are made to do what they do and if you did manage to upgrade it the the pc would fry somewere else do to lack of power supply. sorry but your going to need to build a tower like me.

HP Recommended

I have a HP dv7-6c90us with a Radeon HD 7470m Graphics card can upgrade this without changing the motherboard ,also it has two hard drives but in the specs. it said it was a toshiba mk1059gsmp how would i upgrade these to SSD's I do alot of video editing and audio.

Thanks

HP Recommended

hi, 

i got the hp envy dv7-7394ef with nividia graphics gt635mb and it is not enough and i want to get the gt750mb so can you tell me if it upgradable and i can change it or what ?

HP Recommended

ayman9808

I am linking you the HP ENVY dv7 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide below. If you go down to page 3 you will start to see compatible Graphics cards that you can upgrade to.

HP ENVY dv7 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03591253.pdf

Please feel free to re-post if you have any further questions or concerns.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended

thanks alot it is very helpfull

HP Recommended

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY GRAPHICS CARD         I installed a game and powerd with nividia it is flight simulator x but it use the intel hd graphics and i can not change so can you give me any support

HP Recommended

ayman9808

I am unsure of what you are asking for here. Could you please explain a bit more as to what the issue is so we can provide assistance.

Please feel free to re-post if you have any other questions or concerns.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended

I am playing a game named by microsoft flight simulator x but when i open the setting the nividia card is not working the intel is the one that fsx uses      so i want to know what i have to do

HP Recommended

ayman9808

Could I get some additional information so we can assist you? If you could please post your product number for your computer. I am linking a document below that will show you how to find your product number.

How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please feel free to re-post once you have the needed information.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.