Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

my hp 620 dvd ram not working

HP Recommended

my dvd burner will play cd but will not play or burn dvds also will not except programs on disc

HP Recommended

hi i have HP Pavilion g6 series and it's  DVDRAM GT30L Driver is not working, it says "This device cannot start. (Code 10)"...please can someone tell me what to do...the player doesnt read any cds

HP Recommended

I am also having problems with my DVD burner on a Pavilion dv6 I tried the fiest suggestion but it did nothing. any other ideas?

HP Recommended

Tried everthing to get it going. Won't play...

HP Recommended

شكرا

@toshio wrote:

Can not burn dvd.  DVDRAM GT30L Driver  have the following error message."Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)"  Where can find the driver>  Yes i tried to install but that will not work.   Runing Window 7 Pro on a notebook Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.