Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp notebook 14-d037TU
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Plss kindly help me out i have been looking for this kind of forum i dont know it existing plss my laptop hp notebook 14-d037TU plss i have graphic problem slow response slow games and slow booting plss help me i have spent alot i downloaded nvi graphic i install it it say driver does not find compatible hardware for my device plss what can i do about my graphic it giving me alot of problem plss kindly help me out
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I think Windows needs to be reinstalled. If you can't get into the Device Manager something is seriously wrong. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Are these the specs of your laptop?

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c04159827

You have a very low powered Celeron "Bay Trail" processor and Intel HD video. There is no nVidia graphics which explains why the driver for nVidia will not install. 

That laptop is just not for gaming in any way shape or form. 

HP Recommended

thank you i dont want to use it for games but just bored it **bleep** slow in booting and graphics looks somhow what can i do to the graphics

HP Recommended

Nothing really. The slow booting is caused by the very slow processor, small amount of memory and slow hard drive. You could upgrade the memory from 2 gigs to 4 or 8, and install a solid state drive but the cost of that is going to be more than the laptop cost. You might also consider reinstalling Windows and maybe we can go into Task Manager and get rid of some programs automatically loading at startup. You need the startup routine as lean as possible with low-powered hardware. 

HP Recommended

thank you am currently using the pc for this conservation am trying to solve some issues right here but couldnt my device manager isnt working anymore i tried to open it it says this app cant run on my pc i dont know what causes that it says i should check the software publisher please any idea?

HP Recommended

I think Windows needs to be reinstalled. If you can't get into the Device Manager something is seriously wrong. 

HP Recommended

thanks 

HP Recommended

So there is no way of improving the graphics and or allowing for any game play what-so-ever?

@Huffer wrote:

Are these the specs of your laptop?

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c04159827

You have a very low powered Celeron "Bay Trail" processor and Intel HD video. There is no nVidia graphics which explains why the driver for nVidia will not install. 

That laptop is just not for gaming in any way shape or form. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.