HP 2000-2d09TU Notebook PC (170 Views)
Honor Student
iLoveHPi7
Message 1 of 5 (170 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP 2000-2d09TU Notebook PC

is it possible to upgrade the processor of this HP laptop. i need to know if its ok.? i need a processor 7. or 5core quad core. because im using an autodesk application and my computers have some sort of slow fuction. because my processor is intel R only. can you give me some advice , and recommendation. im also on PHILIPPINES. can you tell me how much and where will i upgrade it. thank you very much administrator of HP :smileyvery-happy: hehe im also a architecture student and i need my laptop function faster because autodesk application like autoCAD, 3D Max, REVIT architecture, and other need a higher processor. so i help me and tell me what should i do.. :smileyvery-happy:

Associate Professor
VJ_R
Message 2 of 5 (160 Views)

Re: HP 2000-2d09TU Notebook PC

Hi

The notebook’s motherboard architecture is different from that of a native desktop’s and most of the components like the CPU and the GPU are soldered on to the motherboard(Most of the times) . There is a very low chance of you being able to do a CPU upgrade with out a mother board swap. So in your case concidering the cost involved i would be better if Youconsider getting a new notebook with a upgraded processer which will fit your needs.     

Hope this helps.

***** Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'*****

****Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution”&"Kudos"if it solves your problem.****

-VJ

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Provost
banhien
Message 3 of 5 (157 Views)

Hi,

Your machine is not suitable for Autodesk product. The following link shows a list of processore supported:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03763129.pdf

You don't have much choice.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
iLoveHPi7
Message 4 of 5 (154 Views)

well if i have to upgrade my laptop 2000. is it possible ? 

thank you for your suggestion. but i dont know how to like or kudos hahahaha. :smileyvery-happy: imsorry but im trying to learn it. :smileyvery-happy:

Provost
banhien
Message 5 of 5 (148 Views)

Hi,

As mentioned above, sell this machine and buy a new machine.

Good night.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation