Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

oyea.. btw, how to clean the LCD Bezel in black finish properly? without giving scratches?

I use a microfiber cloth, but it still leaves a soft scratches.. 

HP Recommended
first blow off the dust then clean it using a dry microfiber cloth... do not apply much force...
||
//Click on Kudos if my reply was helpful and answered your question//

||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
HP Recommended

okay thanks for the info and the tips!
you help me  A LOT! 😄

thanks once more! 

HP Recommended
you are welcome Minegarde..

I'm glad to know that my information helped you.. 🙂

Regards!!
||

||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
HP Recommended

yeah.. can u notify me via email if the LCD bezel for dv6-6000 is shop-ready? 

{Personal Information Removed}

thanks!

HP Recommended

Hey!

I found your answers really good, so i thought maybe you could help me too. My screen chassis is broken as well, but i don't know which of the parts i would need. The problem is all the chassis around the LCD, the hinges and the metalparts that bind the chassis to the hinges i think. The laptop also gets so hot that it turns off after a while of use, should i add a new fan to the parts I want to buy as well? I have an Pavillion dv9700 with p/n GZ969EA#UUW. if you wouldn't mind giving me some tips,  Thanks a lot !

HP Recommended
You would have started a new thred....

however... please check this manual:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c01951704.pdf

Page # 26.....................

You will understand which parts you'll need to replace.. however if not... please feel free to write here...

Regarding the overheating issue... i'd suggest you to first clean the airvents and Update BIOS... if the issue persists...then you can replace the fan and heat sink

Page # 22 item # 16(A)
||

HP Recommended

Hey! Thanks for the help so far! And sorry for not starting a new thread, I just thought that since it was about the same issue I should continue this. 

Well, I've found out the parts i need, but can't find any place to buy them. I live in Norway.

HP Recommended
You can try the local stores or online websites... for cheaper deal..

however check here:

Convena Norway
Oslo
Tel: +47 22 57 80 40
Fax: +47 22 57 80 41
info.no@convena.com
http://www.convena.com

EET Nordic
Oslo
Tel: +47 2291 9500
Fax: +47 2274 2050
parts@eet.no
http://www.eetnordic.com
||

HP Recommended

I have pavilion dv6-3055tx iand i want to replace my laptop chasis.How much it will cost me?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.