HP Envy Sleekbook 6Z-1100 Processor Upgrade (81 Views)
Student
hessee66
Message 1 of 2 (81 Views)

HP Envy Sleekbook 6Z-1100 Processor Upgrade

Hello!

I recently bought  HP Envy Sleekbook 6Z-1100 with a 2.0 GHz processor. While running steam and trying to play some games the whole system crashes. I have upgraded the RAM capacity to 16gb and the system still blue screens me. I wanted to know what the socket type for this particular notebook is (FM1, FM2, AM3+) so i can upgrade the processor from the dismal 2.0 to support my causal gaming.

Thank you.

Master's Graduate
finder070
Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)

Re: HP Envy Sleekbook 6Z-1100 Processor Upgrade

HI

Follow the link 

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/drivers.html   > detect my product.

lets detect it automatically your notebook

and you can find everything about your notebook there!

Hope it helps!

**Clicking on the Kudos! white star is a nice way to say thank you on any post that helped you or resolved the problem.**
**Selecting "Accept as Solution" for a reply that solves your issue helps others who are searching the web for an answer**

**Clicking on the Kudos! white star is a nice way to say thank you on any post that helped you or resolved the problem.**
**Selecting "Accept as Solution" for a reply that solves your issue helps others who are searching the web for an answer**
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation