Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
@HermanPerroud

Thank you for confirming that everything went smooth and good for you. So this solves this thread.

Others who are wishing for upgrade would be benefited by this useful thread I hope.

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

"update from the motherboard" Do you mean BIOS?

Thanks,

Chad

HP Recommended
Yes Chad, I've explained it in one of my posts on this that thread earlier.

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended

Hello I wonder a thing about all this:

I have also upgraded to 8GB Ram and a fast SSD. Technically the SSD should be able to deliver 6gb/s (sata 3). But as i use the Samsung Wizard Software i am told that the cable connecting the SSD to the Motherboard only can handle 1.5gb/s so that is the max speed i could get. There are cables to put inside the laptop that can handle higher speeds: Example of cable HERE

But what is the speed limitation of the motherboard for the x360 11 inch?

1.5GB/s? 3GB/s 6GB/s?

I would really like to know more about this, because i have read about ppl are having good experiences with this!

HP Recommended

Visruth,

I don't mean to be dense, but will this replacement memory work in the HP Pavilion x360 11'?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KQCOTCM/

Kingston HyperX IMpact Black 8gb 1600 mhz DDR3L CL9 SODIMM 1.35v Laptop Memory

It seems to have the specs, but can I confirm it with you?

You earlier said that this configuration was needed: RAM: 8gb DDR3L PC3L-12800 SODIMM SDRAM

I appreciate your perspective. Thanks!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.