Question

Student
MiaTkVesta
Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Hp Envy dv6 7302ax lcd screen

I recently smashed tha lcd screen of my Hp envy dv6 7302ax laptop. It is still functional, just slightly visually impaired in the corner, therefore I do not want to remove it before ordering a new lcd screen. Can you please tell me the model number of the required lcd screen so I can order one? I am aware that it is a 16.6 inch screen with a 40 pin plug, but need a model number to go any further.

Thanks.

Intern
Naidnap_R
Message 2 of 2 (221 Views)

Re: Hp Envy dv6 7302ax lcd screen

Hi Mia,

I understand that you are looking for the Part number of the LCD Pannel for the notebook.

HP ENVY dv6-7302ax Notebook PC

Product NumberD5E81PA

If  the Product number of your product is (D5E81PA)  for which you are looking for the Display  i found two Part numbers under display.

682089-001  DISPLAY RAW PANEL BrightView High Definition - Speaker mesh included

698957-001  15.6 Inch BrightView High Definition DISPLAY HU ALU ENV - For Envy branding. Speaker mesh sticker needed. 

For the entire list of parts available for your product you may try this link .

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=D5E81PA

Thanks and Regards

Naidnaper

If you feel that the above steps helped you find a solution please click on kudos.

I work for HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation