Question

Top Student
Mohamedawida
Message 1 of 1 (288 Views)

Hp warranty sucks !!!! Really disappointed :((((

This laptop is continuation for my problems with Hp ! I had several unresolved problems with Hp laptops but unfortunately I'm still buying them. My problem in brief is that I have bought a new Hp laptop last december or early january and it has a few problems now. Whenever check the warranty using Hp support assistant and HP website , they don't give me the expiration date so I assumed it will end this december or early january ! I have contacted Hp for repair and it was a disaster when they told me that my warranty expired 2 days ago !OMG 2 Days !!! And why everytime I check you don't give me the expiration date ????!!!!I would send it for repair 2 month ago unless I had a surgery for me and my wife had new baby delivery so I couldn't make it .

BTW last year I had problems with my 2 Hp laptops and after several complaints they offered me a new year of warranty if I bought new one ,Case manager  Mr Steven said . I'm sure that also Mr Jeff may read this complaint and may find this in his records. But actually I have bought 2 new Hp laptops last december and didn't even ask them for the added 1 year warranty. Now I'm conveying my complaint to Mr Jeff and Mr Steven, I don't need this 1 year of warranty you offered I just want 2 days so as the warranty to be updated for more 2 days only so I can send them for repair. Any reply ?!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation