Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I've found a file: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03733656.pdf

Which (probably) is the maintenance guide of my notebook, but I've found only the SPARE PARTS NUMBER of an 24GB SSD. Probably this SSD is installed as factory in other models... 

What I had to do in order to know part numbers?

I trust you, but I want to be sure before spending a lot of money! 😛

HP Recommended

Contact hp and ask them about your model.

Sorry because of different timezone I might not be able to help/reply you right away.IF that happens I deeply apologize!
**Click the White thumb if you like the answer.**
**Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem and only solves your problem, if you have any more questions please ask, this also helps others to solve related issues.**
Feel yourself like home here, we are all happy to help, if you have an question reply or start a topic or pm me or an expert.
HP Recommended

OK, I'll try tomorrow because the service is closed. Thanks for your precious help! 🙂

HP Recommended

I've tried to contact HP Technical Support a lot of times, but nobody were able to satisfy my question: they told me to see the features on the website, but there is no sentences about an SSD in the HP Website...

So I've decided to buy the mSATA SSD and try it on my Notebook. I'll wrote the verdict on Tuesday or Wednesday of the next week: I want to be useful for other owner of ENVY 15-j104sl.

Thanks to DerekQ for the support which was really fast and useful. DerekQ, If the SSD work, I'll accept your answer as a Solution. See you next week!

Stay tuned! :Wink:

HP Recommended

I can't believe I helped lol. ok keep me updated~!

Sorry because of different timezone I might not be able to help/reply you right away.IF that happens I deeply apologize!
**Click the White thumb if you like the answer.**
**Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem and only solves your problem, if you have any more questions please ask, this also helps others to solve related issues.**
Feel yourself like home here, we are all happy to help, if you have an question reply or start a topic or pm me or an expert.
HP Recommended

Well... and so? Does it works?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.