Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre XT Ultrabook 13-20
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I handed my broken laptop into HP's support centre mid last month (Place is called NCSS) and my case has been updating daily for over a month stating "'part eta pending as per hp". I assume I am awaiting arrival for replacement parts.

How long does this typically take? I require my laptop back very soon and feel that i have waited more than long enough for the replacement parts to be delivered to the support centre.

If anyone has any details on how i can get the ball moving on my case, please let me know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Thanks, I did this today and it seems to have escalated.

Matt

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Usually the process is not longer than a week may a new problem is pop-up.

Contact with HP and report the issue and HP will contact with Service parter (if is) and ask the reason why of dealy/  and how they can assist 

HP Recommended
Thanks, I did this today and it seems to have escalated.

Matt
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.