Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i did not  able toget any help from HP support

My Envoy Hinge broken and it cost me 300 dollars but i did not want to pay . this is worth customer support and worsest Lap Top i just gave up

for get HP ENvoy to buy any

HP Recommended

After my messages on here, I had a reply from HP,  the customer service (Canada)  rep. phoned me and told me they'd look into it. Sent me a box which arrived Monday, to send the computer back for repair.   I just got it back (Friday) with my computer repaired.  Great customer service,  thank you HP!

I'm still not happy with the way the hinges look (seem a little skewy and the flange isn't completely adhered tight to the LCD screen at that bottom left hand corner) but I'm hoping this fix will be the last one required (it's the second fix this year for this problem) but I'm not holding my breath.

HP Recommended

Hi @SharonB551 and @robab ,

I have sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your private messages then this post has instructions that will guide you through the process.

Thanks for visiting the HP Support Forum

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

HP customer service did contact me and agreed to repair my laptop free of charge.   My laptop was 13 days out of warranty.  I wll post back to let everyone know the final outcome. 

HP Recommended

Just wanted to post an update- I sent my computer in on Monday and it was returned to me that Friday so less than 1 week turnaround time.  The hinge appears to be working fine.  Crossing my fingers that it stays that way.

Thanks HP

HP Recommended

Well I got the call from HP help line.......

Here's what we can do, it will be $190 to fix, if you have noticed withing 3 mos of having my fan fixed.

UGH!!!! Maybe it took so long to find is because I don't abuse my computer and I checked with Best Buy first.

No help!!!!

HP Recommended

@jimdeb86 

Thank you for using HP support forum. I have sent you a private message. If you’re unsure how to check your private messages please click here.
Thank you,
Omar

I Work for HP
HP Recommended

Dear HP,

I have a Pavilion dm4 that I love and recently my left hinge broke. I am highly dependent on this computer and I have a conference to attend next week. Is there any way I can get it fixed as soon as possible? Thank you and I hope you can help me just like you helped the other people on this message board.

HP Recommended

Hi @ushpcustomer ,

I have sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your private messages then this post has instructions that will guide you through the process.

Thanks for visiting the HP Support Forum

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
My daughter's Pavilion dv6t-2100's hinge is broken. What do we need to do to arrange repair? Thanks!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.