Question

Student
Rashida
Message 1 of 2 (73 Views)

Memory Dump due to USB error every 10-15 min

I have HP Pavilion G4 home edition Win 7 Laptop which I purchased in India Mumbai location in 2011 but currently IN USA and I am facing Memory Dump issue now a days which is every 15- 20 min It says due to some USB error it has crashed.

Blue screen comes up each time and it is now very difficult for me to use this Laptop.

Suggest me if there are possible ways I can visit some support centre and if required i would like to get my Hard Drive replaced.

Let me know if further information I have to share.

Regards,

Rashida

HP Support Agent
BHK6
Message 2 of 2 (54 Views)

Re: Memory Dump due to USB error every 10-15 min

Hi Rashida,

Welcome to the HP Community, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I see that you are looking for some contact information to get your hard drive replaced. If you are in the USA your best bet would be call HP Total Care. They can be reached at 1-800-474-6836 and they will be able to let you know what your options are. If you purchased it in 2011 then it is most likely out of warranty and there would be a charge for the service. You can also visit a local technician as well.

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation