Need motherboard part number for V6719NR (74 Views)
Top Student
gjkozy
Message 1 of 3 (74 Views)
Accepted Solution

Need motherboard part number for V6719NR

I have a Compaq V6000 at least that what it says on the screen bezel. But when I did a online driver search, the results where that my model is a Persario V6719NR Serial Number CNF801B67P and Product number KC550UA.

I need to replace my motherboard and would like the find out the correct part number for this. It appears HP/Compaq will not let you ask a question like this with out charging you, so here I am. I hope someone that works at HP will be able to look this up for me and kindly provide me with the correct replacement number that I need.

From what I can tell, there are many variations of this model and motherboard.

Thank you.

Provost
Huffer
Message 2 of 3 (60 Views)

Re: Need motherboard part number for V6719NR

We are not HP employees, just people trying to help. Here is the Manual, which you will surely need:

Service Manual

Here is the Part Number:

449901-001

On ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-Compaq-V6000-motherboard-449901-001-TESTED-/261300683086?pt=Motherboards&...

In addition, open your memory compartment. On this model series you should find the motherboard part number stenciled right there under the modules. The Service Manual alone is not completely reliable for ordering replacement components, I have found. Good luck.

If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it. 

Top Student
gjkozy
Message 3 of 3 (54 Views)

Re: Need motherboard part number for V6719NR

Thank you very much for your very quick response to my inqury...!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation