Question

Student
Serghei
Message 1 of 2 (358 Views)

Probook 455 G1 AMD A8-4500M H0W30EA

Hello! Can i upgrade my processor amd a8-4500m to amd a10-5750m and memory DDR3 1600Mhz to 1866Mhz! I wan to know this is upgradable or not?! Thanks!

<script charset="UTF-8" type="application/javascript" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js"></script>
HP Support Agent
SuperMario1
Message 2 of 2 (329 Views)

Re: Probook 455 G1 AMD A8-4500M H0W30EA

[ Edited ]

Hello Serghei,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you would like information on upgrading your ProBook 455. However, since this is commercial product, you would get better information if you posted this issue on the ProBook thread of the HP Enterprise Forums.

I will also provide this product's maintenance and service guide. It will show you what you can upgrade and what you cannot: HP ProBook 455 G1 Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks for posting on the HP Forums and have a great day!

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation