Question

Student
TypicalChaz
Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)
Accepted Solution

dv7-6185us cracked screen

Through the forum search function I found a few comparable threads but I before I purchase a screen from a third party vendor I want to be 100% sure I'm getting the correct screen that is compatible with my machine. I saw some of the experts were giving the specs for new screens so I'm hoping you'll do the same for me.

My machine: dv7-6185 us

Product: LW171UA#ABA

Also, do you have any recommendations where to purchase my replacement screen? (Besides HPparts)

Thank you

Master's Graduate
Jolly_Rogers
Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)

Re: dv7-6185us cracked screen

Though I would only recommend buying geniune HP parts through HP Parts store, you can also find screens by third party sellers. However we do not endorse any third party sellers, and the choice is completely yours.

http://www.screencountry.com/index.php?section=products&model=PAVILION%20DV7-6185US&brand=HP-Compaq&...

Hope this helps.

Although I am an HP Employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation