Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (359 Views)
Accepted Solution

e

[ Edited ]
Product Name: e

Accepted Solution

Re: HP Pavilion 15 N024SA Cracked Touchscreen

I do not believe it is available for purchase, you can confirm this directly from phone support if you wish: HP Technical Support

View solution in context
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (333 Views)

Hi Liamo002, welcome to the HP Forums. I do not know the answer to your question. If you have a display that is not functioning, you will probably need the entire LCD. If the damage is cosmetic, or a matter of the LCD not being retained in the notebook, the bezel will probably suffice. The bezel seems to be the frame which holds the LCD in.

I have the same reference that you do.  Page 94 starts the Display assembly replacement process: Maintenance and Service Guide

When you decide, you can purchase them by part number through: HP PartSurfer

I hope this helps.

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (276 Views)

e

[ Edited ]

e

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (266 Views)

I do not believe it is available for purchase, you can confirm this directly from phone support if you wish: HP Technical Support

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation