Question

Student
gran78
Message 1 of 2 (65 Views)

history files

I am very angry with HP as you no longer deem it necessary to remind customers to clean print head when the printer stops printing.  Because of this I have replaced a printer that probably did not need to be replaced.  The new printer also did not print but a grandson found the problem, very simply clean printer head!  While trying to use the new printer I lost a receipt that cannot be recaptured, I see you have  a history file, can I find this document.

PhD Student
PeerOne
Message 2 of 2 (51 Views)

Re: history files

gran78 wrote:

I am very angry with HP as you no longer deem it necessary to remind customers to clean print head when the printer stops printing.  Because of this I have replaced a printer that probably did not need to be replaced.  The new printer also did not print but a grandson found the problem, very simply clean printer head!  While trying to use the new printer I lost a receipt that cannot be recaptured, I see you have  a history file, can I find this document.

This is a user forum not the HP support site. One needs to remember this when posting here. HP shouldn't need to remind one that maintenance is part of a printer or laptop ownership and one needs to read and understand the user and care manuals for their product.

Asking For Help - Some Basic TIPS.
1. What is the Product Number?
2. What O/S is installed? If need be.
3. Which Wifi Device Hardware is installed? If need be.
4. Give Much Details as to the problem if possible.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation