05-29-2013 10:40 AM
5510 e-all-in-one photosmart printer ink cartridge jammed all the way to the right, will not move. replaced black cartridge, printed a few pages then stopped printing in the middle of a page.
05-30-2013 10:01 AM
Hi, are you seeing a Carriage Jam msg?
09-13-2013 06:47 AM
Try following the steps in the link below. There are a couple of things like resetting the printer that might help...
If that doesn't resolve it and your printer is still under warranty, then I'd suggest contacting HP Phone Support.
Please let us know how you get on
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?