Question

Honor Student
noreturn
Message 1 of 6 (588 Views)

5510 e-all-in-one photosmart printer ink cartridge jammed all the way to the right will not move.

5510 e-all-in-one photosmart printer ink cartridge jammed all the way to the right, will not move. replaced black cartridge, printed a few pages then stopped printing in the middle of a page.

HELP!!!

Thank you!

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 2 of 6 (576 Views)

Re: 5510 e-all-in-one photosmart printer ink cartridge jammed all the way to the right will not move

Hi, are you seeing a Carriage Jam msg?

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Honor Student
noreturn
Message 3 of 6 (572 Views)

Re: 5510 e-all-in-one photosmart printer ink cartridge jammed all the way to the right will not move

Yes  cartridge jam message appears.

Honor Student
serene222
Message 4 of 6 (566 Views)

Same problem but I didn't get a error message.

Student
staker
Message 5 of 6 (516 Views)

help required to sort the proplem out

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 6 of 6 (508 Views)

Hi

Try following the steps in the link below. There are a couple of things like resetting the printer that might help...

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=ie&lc=en&docname=c02865805

If that doesn't resolve it and your printer is still under warranty, then I'd suggest contacting HP Phone Support.

Please let us know how you get on

Thanks

Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation