06-16-2014 07:25 AM
can someone please help me with this issue.. my 5520 wont print black.. it prints color ok and it also prints grey it just wont print black it stopped working after i replaced the cartridge.. i then replaced the black one a second time and it still doesnt work.. i have tried all of the cleaning suggested and have also cleaned the vent but it looked as as picture and it still doesnt print black.. please help i cant afford new printer and i cant afford to buy ink ...help!!!!
06-17-2014 04:47 AM
As this is a 5520 I would advise calling HP Support, even if you're out of warranty, as you may require a replacement printer
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?