06-05-2012 11:47 AM
6500a plus. error shows paper jam, but there is none. printer won't reset, and carriage is stuck on right side will not release. Have powered down, power reset, removed duplex from back - over 10 times each. Will not release carriage.
06-06-2012 08:49 AM
Here's an article related to the error you're seeing:
I would recommend expanding section four and checking the rollers and recesses for any debris or objects that may restrict movement.
I would also recommend printing a self test report, instructions on how to do so are included in the article as well.
Hope this helps!
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
09-10-2012 09:11 PM
I don't know if the above link led the original poster to an answer, but it did not for me and my issue is exactly the same. All rollers have been cleaned, all steps in the listed steps have been performed, and the carriage still will not move. Any more ideas?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?