07-11-2014 07:04 PM
So, is the black ink going out an all too common problem with the 6515? I have had mine for a couple years now, and it will not print black. If I clean printheads and then align them, I get an alignment failure. The printer is not under warranty anymore and I have tried all of the steps listed in the forums and the help section of HP's site. Any other suggestions besides servicing (since the home user can't manually clean the printheads)?
07-11-2014 10:13 PM
I saw your post and have forwarded it to the right people to have it reviewed. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this forum.
Keep an eye on the PM (Private Message) envelope at the top right corner of each page. When you see a number next to the grey envelope, click it. That's the way you'll be contacted.
If you need to know how to post a private message
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?