12-21-2012 09:16 AM
I only recently purchased my 7520 and have had multiple problems:
On the first day after a successful install, it began flashing a message that the black photo cartridge was missing or damaged. After taking it out, cleaning and replacing time and again, it seems to be OK...for now, but the problem keeps happening.
Next, I was printing photos with no problem and then all of the sudden the next few came out peachy / pink. So I ran a print quality test and the cyan toner did not print at all. I did what it said: cleaned cartridges (actually it said print heads, but the printer didn't have that option), realigned cartridges, and when I tried a test print again the problem was even worse...the cyan was printing, but not correctly and now all of the other cartridges are not printing correctly: either streaky or not the right shades.
I am still on the "setup" cartridges and I have tried these steps over and over to no avail. I am nearly out of toner now, but I'd like to know I fixed the problem before buying more toner.
12-24-2012 07:41 AM
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?