06-15-2014 04:58 PM
Printer has been working prior to today. I just turned on on and on the display a message came up " Missing or Failed Print head" I have powered down waited 1 min. , Unplug, checked paper try, Remove and reinstalled ike cartiges and still get the same message. I cannot get another display to mavigate with.
What can I do to clear this out. I could not find any information on this in the support area. Could you also send me a full manual that I could not find.
Thank you Stewdog
06-16-2014 12:16 PM
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?