08-22-2011 04:57 PM
Don't buy a 8500 all in one. I purchased this unit a little of a year ago. In February they had to replace it. Now it will not see any of the ink cartridges. According to the two gentlemen I spoke to, the printer is not working correctly. I am now out of warranty. WHAT???? They just replaced it in February. According to them even thou they replaced it the new unit took over my existing warranty time. Our printer only lasted 6 months. I asked to speak to a supervisor to argue the point the unit was just replaced in February. "A supervisor will contact you within 24 to 48 hours" WHAT??? I bought this unit to use in a business setting. Now I am without PRINTER< FAX<SCANNER<COPIER. HP does not back up their products and they do not have great customer service. I now need to buy another all in one unit. Does anyone have any great ideas on what brand to buy that will last more than 6 months?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?