Question

Student
3tsrv
Message 1 of 3 (145 Views)

8500 Printer

Don't buy a 8500 all in one.  I purchased this unit a little of a year ago.  In February they had to replace it.  Now it will not see any of the ink cartridges.  According to the two gentlemen I spoke to, the printer is not working correctly.  I am now out of warranty.  WHAT???? They just replaced it in February.  According to them even thou they replaced it the new unit took over my existing warranty time.    Our printer only lasted 6 months.  I asked to speak to a supervisor to argue the point the unit was just replaced in February.  "A supervisor will contact you within 24 to 48 hours"  WHAT??? I bought this unit to use in a business setting.  Now I am without PRINTER< FAX<SCANNER<COPIER.  HP does not back up their products and they do not have great customer service.  I now need to buy another all in one unit.  Does anyone have any great ideas on what brand to buy that will last more than 6 months?

Regents Professor
Ciara_B
Message 2 of 3 (129 Views)

Re: 8500 Printer

Hi 3tsrv

I'm going to private message you on this topic.

Thanks

Ciara

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
Honor Student
y1akov
Message 3 of 3 (80 Views)

Re: 8500 Printer

It seems that I have the same problem, see the post I added today, 02/09/2012.  Did you ever get a resolution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation