Question

Student
A_NOUK
Message 1 of 2 (194 Views)

After refill cartridges, printer doesn't print anymore

I had my cartridges refilled and since I did the system doesn't seem to recognise the cartridges anymore. Which means I can't print at all. I've tried 100 times to e-mail different types of prints to the printer, but none of it works. Is there a solution to this problem? Cause it is much and much cheaper to refill then to keep buying new ones!

Grad Student
KukiMonster
Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)

Re: After refill cartridges, printer doesn't print anymore

Hi A_NOUK,

Unfortunately, when you refill the cartridges, it damages the sensors which will result in what you're experiencing.

The refills are cheaper because they are not of the same quality ink provided by HP.

There are opportunities to buy HP cartridges at a sale price during certain periods. 

Please refer to the link below for more information on the cartridges.

http://www.suresupply.com

When you use refills, it can also damage the printer for good. I've seen this happen to lots of people.

I sincerely refrain you from using any other cartridge than HP brands. You'll end up with more trouble than you 

started with. Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
I work for HP, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation