Question

Top Student
Tovi
Message 1 of 3 (106 Views)

Bad printing output in laserjet 3030

Dear  all,

After 6 years as my father have not use his HP Laserjet 3030 he gave it to me as a present. Unfortunately it is not printing well (printed page picture attached).  Most of the page is black and the text is printed on the page few times (like an echo).

May someone advise me what is the problem

Thank you for your assistance

ToviCAM00169[1].jpg

HP Support Agent
RnRMusicMan
Message 2 of 3 (88 Views)

Re: Bad printing output in laserjet 3030

Hello Tovi,

To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since the HP Laserjet 3030 is a commercial product. You can do this at HP Enterprise Business Community.

I hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Top Student
Tovi
Message 3 of 3 (73 Views)

Re: Bad printing output in laserjet 3030

Dear Sir,

Thank you for help. I posted it in the forum you proposed.

I see that you are an HP employee so I would like to share with you my frustration from all those nice forums that do not assist me. This is already the forth place I am posting my problem (with different titles) and until now the only advise I got was to post the problem in different places.

I do not understand who is supporting these forums on behalf of HP but I expected a more professional help then I got till now. I expected that someone with the knowledge in the product will look in the picture and tell me:

A. This is a tuner problem (which is expensive so I would like to buy it only if it solves the problem)

B. We do not know what is the problem so please take it to the lab (which cost money even for a visit so I would like to prevent it if not needed)

C. This is an old machine throw it through the window

D. Push some buttons this will help

E. Etc. etc. etc. ….

But till now nothing

Sorry for telling you this entire story but I am frustrated from HP

Regards

Tovi

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation