01-31-2012 02:49 PM
I just bought a new hp printer, photosmart 5510. from the startup it is not printing black ink. i have to print everything in Navy color.
color is printing fine.
the printer is using 364 cartrigdes.
used the alignement and cleaning cycle hundred time. no results.
I am scared to use the soaking in hot water and drying method discussed here.
Why would a brand new printer wont work. I hate HP, always with problems.
could anyone find another solution?
07-23-2012 10:30 AM
Hi muacan, I would suggest checking that the cartridge is vented properly. If it looks ok then contact HP phone support as you may be entitled to a replacement.
Please let me know how you get on
12-04-2012 02:22 AM
Hi muacan, is this issue with Black not printing now resolved?
- Which Cartridges Work with My HP Printer?
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Americas and Asia)
- HP 68xx and 6230 Printers - 'Problem with printhead' Error (Europe, Middle East, Africa)
- HP Instant Ink - What Is HP Instant Ink?